Lower Queen Anne Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Lower Queen Anne, WA homes for sale & real estate below! Queen Anne Hill is a prominent neighborhood in Seattle, Washington, known for its picturesque views of the city, the Space Needle, and the surrounding Puget Sound.
Homes for Sale in Lower Queen Anne WA
What You Need to Know About Lower Queen Anne
1. Location: Lower Queen Anne is conveniently located just north of downtown Seattle, making it a highly desirable urban neighborhood. It is bordered by Elliott Bay to the west, Denny Way to the south, Queen Anne Avenue to the east, and Mercer Street to the north.
2. Diverse Dining: The neighborhood offers a diverse range of dining options, from upscale restaurants to casual eateries. You can find a variety of international cuisines, trendy cafes, and food trucks, making it a food lover's paradise.
3. Housing: Lower Queen Anne features a mix of housing options, including apartments, condominiums, and some single-family homes. The proximity to downtown Seattle makes it a popular choice for both young professionals and families.
4. Seattle Center: One of the defining features of Lower Queen Anne is the Seattle Center, which is home to iconic landmarks such as the Space Needle, the Pacific Science Center, the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP), and the KeyArena (now Climate Pledge Arena). The Seattle Center hosts numerous cultural events, concerts, and festivals throughout the year, making it a cultural hub for both residents and visitors.
5. Green Spaces: While Lower Queen Anne is primarily an urban area, it does offer some green spaces for residents to enjoy, including small parks and green areas around the Seattle Center.
6. Views: Like the rest of Queen Anne Hill, Lower Queen Anne also offers impressive views of the Seattle skyline, Puget Sound, and the surrounding mountains.
7. Schools: Queen Anne Hill is served by several public and private schools, making it an attractive neighborhood for families. Queen Anne Elementary School and McClure Middle School are among the public schools in the area.
8. Transportation: The neighborhood is well-served by public transportation, including buses and the Seattle Monorail, which connects to downtown Seattle. Its central location makes it easy to access other parts of the city.
9. Community Events: The neighborhood hosts a variety of community events and festivals throughout the year, fostering a sense of community among its residents.
Lower Queen Anne's combination of cultural attractions, entertainment options, proximity to downtown Seattle, and stunning views make it a lively and dynamic neighborhood that appeals to a wide range of residents and visitors. It is known for its energetic atmosphere and as a hub for arts and culture in Seattle.