Join the highest 5 star rated brokerage in Greater Seattle with endorsements from radio personalities: Jubal, Rick Van Cise, Jodi brothers & Matt Case.
RexMont Real Estate, one of the fastest growing real estate firms in the state of Washington, is seeking a seasoned Marketing Manager! In this Role, you will working on innovative projects following a standard, tapping into your enginuity, leading a team of direct reports in charge of content creation- videographer, graphic design, social media coordinator- to help grow our presence and engage with many networks... you'll interact with targeted virtual communities and network with users to promote our brand, while maintaining Rexmont Real Estate core values.
our talented marketing manager will be empowered having critical business discussions about solving innovative marketing/advertising problems... A successful candidate will operate strategically and execute tactically while maintaining their enginuity. Success in this role requires the ability to define strategy, have a deep and current knowledge of digital platform’s , a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of marketing tasks, coordinating customer responses, reporting and analytics and leading a team of social media direct reports, collaborating with vendors.
- Manage /or create stories and postings (3x posts a week, 1x post weekend)
- manage/ or Drafting and editing content (new listings, solds, pendings, blog posts, team member introductions, agent success stories, review milestones, individual agent review highlights)
- collaborate with your director reports and vendors on video production content
- collaborate w/ transaction management team on the creation of social media content
- collaborate with Agent Partners on their marketing packages
- collaborate w/social media coordinator on the implementation of tools such as canva, presscats, and google sheets, Adobe Suite to complete digital asset projects
- Logistical support with real estate tech stack
- Collaborating with recruiting & branding efforts on marketing projects
- manage/run recruiting ads through social media and ad budget
- work with tv/radio assets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years minimum experience in digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Strong leadership skills
- creative and innovative proven portfolio
- Adobe Suite Savvy in the creation of digital assets
- photography & videography experience required to coordinate projects with vendor
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (Full Time)
Hydrid (on & off site)
Compensation & Benefits
- $85K -$110K Base
- Employer paid Health insurance 30 days from start date
- Paid Vacation
- matching 401k
- Fun & Professional work environment dedicated to see our team members succeed!
Important: Complete the following culture index assessment to further be considered for the role: https://take.surveys.ci/s/USToHGOnwz/71630
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”